Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Let's Get This Party Started

No shame. At all. October and Fall have started here in my little part of the country. People are sick and tired of the heat and wishing for cooler temps. It was actually a chilly 72 degrees or something like it a day or so ago. Heaven. So when wishing for cooler temps and October skies, we indulge in the delectable tastes of the season that is yet upon us.

I don't drink beer but if I did, I would drink these:


My husband drank one for me! It's his favorite beer, and he rarely requests anything from the store so when he does, I always oblige.


Also, these are pretty good!

Oh and finally,
I'm a Gold Card holder but I rarely fill my card up with cash anymore. They sent this sampler to me because...well, I don't really know but I'm not questioning it. I drank all four included items within 24 hours I think. This was back in August. Yum. I actually had my first "official" Starbucks PSL yesterday and I'm not mad at that. Normally I would get kinda weird about "when" I start to treat myself to October Only treats, but I've had a long Summer and I'm ready for the Fall. 

I'm also currently bribing my kids with a bag of Candy Corn. I know it's a love-it or hate-it sweet, but we love it. Let the disagreeing begin! 


No comments:

Post a Comment