Thursday, December 8, 2016

Christmas Time Is Here....

I'm SO addicted to the Charlie Brown Christmas album. That is pretty much the soundtrack to my life right now. Just the right amount of melancholy.

As it has been for many, 2016 has been difficult for our family in a lot of ways. After Thanksgiving we headed to Central California to visit my folks and to "get away" from regular old life.  It's always soothing to breath in the Eucalyptus-filled air and spend time with the ones you love.

We took a trip further north to Cambria that weekend (home of the filming of the movie Arachnophobia!!!Love that) and enjoyed their Festival of Lights. I was delighted (much to my daughter's chagrin) to see a Krampus display set up. She pretty much freaked out. My 8 year old loved it.


LOL! Now that it is displayed in X-Large picture fashion, it's pretty bad, isn't it? My point is that I was delighted to see Halloween anything in this kind of environment:



Fun, right? Cambria hills in the background.

So I'm plugging along over here in chilly but sunny so Cal getting ready for Christmas. I do love Christmas.... 

We are looking forward to 2017, looking forward to more memories being made and looking forward to next Halloween! Hey, only 10 months away.....


No comments:

Post a Comment